South Australia adds another 94 occupations to its skilled migration program!
South Australia released a list of 36 occupations in August that are open to visa applicants from overseas.
A little over a month later, South Australia added another 70 occupations to the list! Then, at the end of October, South Australia also added 24 engineering occupations.
Go through these occupations below and contact us right away if you see your job. Our licensed advisor will assess you against the skilled migrant criteria and tell you if you qualify to apply for a work visa.
Occupations including public relations managers, engineers, farmers, and more
South Australia wants your skills if you work in any of these occupations:
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Advertising Manager
- Public Relations Manager
- Corporate Services Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Policy and Planning Manager
- Research and Development Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- Human Resource Adviser
- Recruitment Consultant
- Management Consultant
- Organisation and Methods Analyst
- Liaison Officer
- Information and Organisation Professionals nec
- Advertising Specialist
- Market Research Analyst
- Marketing Specialist
- Public Relations Professional
- Technical Sales Representatives nec
- Grain, Oilseed, or Pasture Grower
- Mixed Crop Farmer
- Vegetable Grower
- Crop Farmers nec
- Beef Cattle Farmer
- Dairy Cattle Farmer
- Mixed Livestock Farmer
- Pig Farmer
- Poultry Farmer
- Sheep Farmer
- Livestock Farmers nec
- Mixed Crop and Livestock Farmer
- Construction Project Manager
- Project Builder
- Production Manager (Manufacturing)
- Supply and Distribution Manager
- Procurement Manager
- Child Care Centre Manager
- Environmental Manager
- Laboratory Manager
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Other Spatial Scientist
- Agricultural Consultant
- Agricultural Scientist
- Food Technologist
- Conservation Officer
- Environmental Consultant
- Environmental Scientists nec
- Environmental Research Scientist
- Life Scientist (General)
- Marine Biologist
- Life Scientists nec
- Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Physicist (non-medical)
- Exercise Physiologist
- Natural and Physical Science Professionals nec
- Engineering Manager
- Chemical Engineer
- Materials Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Geotechnical Engineer
- Quantity Surveyor
- Structural Engineer
- Transport Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Electronics Engineer
- Industrial Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Production or Plant Engineer
- Mining Engineer (excluding Petroleum)
- Agricultural Engineer
- Biomedical Engineer
- Environmental Engineer
- Engineering Professionals nec
- Civil Engineering Draftsperson
- Civil Engineering Technician
- Electrical Engineering Draftsperson
- Electrical Engineering Technician
- Mechanical Engineering Draftsperson
- Mechanical Engineering Technician
Click here to see the other 36 occupations on the list.
More about South Australia
South Australia is Australia’s fourth-largest state and is home to roughly 1.77 million people. Most of South Australia’s residents live in its capital, Adelaide, or its surrounds. Adelaide is one of Australia’s most livable cities and one of the country’s most affordable places to live and work.
What is South Australia known for?
The state boasts a world-renowned food and wine culture, with many of Australia’s best wine regions spread across South Australia. South Australia is also home to a diverse range of art, cultural and sporting events and offers leisure experiences for both young and old.
What is the weather like?
The southern part of the state has a Mediterranean climate, while the rest of the state has either an arid or semi-arid climate. South Australia’s main temperature range is 29˚C in January and 15˚C in July.
Did you see your occupation on the list? Book a consultation!
If your occupation is on South Australia’s list of desired skills, and you want to work in South Australia, book a consultation call with our licensed advisor.
Our advisor will explain your visa options, talk you through the process, costs, and timelines involved, and answer any questions you might have.
You might find yourself on your way to Australia sooner than you’ve imagined!