Registered Immigration Agent for Australia - How to spot a legitimate immigration agent
When making the decision to emigrate to Australia, there is one rule you must always remember:
Only a use a registered immigration agent for Australia to provide you with immigration assistance.
This is because only registered migration agents listed on the Register of Migration Agents can legally give you immigration assistance in Australia.
- Always check the MARA website to make sure you are using a registered migration agent for Australia.
- Agents outside of Australia may have a DIBP number, but this does mean the agent is registered. This code is issued for admin purposes only and is not an endorsement of an agent.
Furthermore, it is important to note the Office of the MARA only has jurisdiction to consider complaints about registered migration agents.
Unlawful operators have to reported to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection’s dob-in service.
Our registered immigration agents for Australia
It is individuals, not companies, who are registered agents. However, individuals may be tied to a company.
In our case, our registered immigration agents are Katrin Maja O'Flynn, Maike Versfeld and Sarah Hewitt. You can view their credentials on the MARA website:
- Katrin Maja O'Flynn - Registration Number 1467325
- Maike Versfeld - Registration Number: 1807854
- Sarah Hewitt - Registration Number: 1808253
All three agents are also licensed immigration advisers for New Zealand and as such we provide immigration services for Australia as well as New Zealand.
Get your FREE initial assessment here
MARA Licensed Agents
Our immigration agent is licensed by MARA, giving you complete peace of mind during your migration.
Get in touch
South Africa +27 (0) 21 202 8200
UK +44 (0) 2038 732150
Germany +49 (0) 896 987 13