Terms and Conditions - Skilled Migration Report
In this document: ‘We’, ‘Our’ and ‘Us’ means Intergate Emigration Pty Ltd and Intergate Emigration GmbH and/or the licensed immigration adviser(s) employed by Us; whilst ‘You’ and ‘Your’ means the client(s) to whom we have agreed to provide the below services.
AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER GUIDE AND THE CODE OF CONDUCT
1. Registered migration agents must meet professional standards and follow a Code of Conduct (the Code).
2. We undertake to adhere to the Code.
3. The Code regulates the conduct of registered migration agents (RMAs), and its purpose is to protect clients of RMAs, and to strengthen the integrity of the immigration advice industry along with Australia’s immigration system.
4. In addition, the Australian Consumer Guide provides information about the migration advice profession, the services a registered agent can provide and provides information on what a client can reasonably expect from a registered migration agent (RMA).
5. The Consumer guide can be accessed here.
SERVICES TO BE PROVIDED
6. You are engaging Our services for a Written Migration Report which also includes a 15 min consultation call. The call can only be scheduled after the completion of the written report.
7. The services are to be provided by one of our registered migration agents (MARN 1467325 & 1807854).
8. The Migration Report will be provided as a written PDF document as specified in the Written Migration Report Confirmation email, which will be emailed to You once You have made Your booking.
9. After booking Your Written Migration Report with Us, You will be send a link to complete an assessment questionnaire which We need You to complete and return to Us together with Your CV(s) and (if applicable) copies of Your qualification documents.
10. Not providing these documents to Us within 7 working days after placing your order will result in Us having to cancel your Written Migration Report Order. There will be no refund in this case.
11. The estimated processing time required to draft your Written Migration Report between 7 to 10 working days from the receipt of all required documents from You to Us, not from the day of Your order.
12. When reviewing your documentation, We will aim to establish whether or not We can provide migration assistance to You. This includes that, where applicable, We will give You general information about Your options as well as information concerning immigration eligibility, occupation evaluation, skills assessment information, skilled migration points, state and territory nomination information, information about Australia and a CV and Cover Letter Template.
13. If during the preparation of your Written Migration Report, We establish that We are unable to assist you for any reason, We reserve the right to cancel Your order in writing.
14. Upon completion of your Written Migration Report We will email the PDF report to Your email address used in the original order confirmation. This email will also include a link to book Your complimentary 15-Minute Migration Consultation.
15. During Your 15-Minute Migration Consultation, You will have the opportunity to ask any questions that you have concerning the Written Migration Report that We prepared for You. We will endeavour to respond to the questions You have.
16. We are NOT able to provide detailed migration advice to You at Your 15-Minute Migration Consultation.
a) This includes that we are not able to check any documents that You have prepared Yourself or review any prepared applications during the consultation.
17. We do NOT provide document checklists or any templates other than a CV and Cover Letter to You (these will be provided to You if You subsequently engage Our services for a particular application).
18. If You require further migration advice following Our Written Migration Report and 15-Minute Migration consultation, including have additional questions regarding the matters discussed during the consultation and/or are seeking advice with respect to any further migration related matter, then You must first enter into a formal agreement with Us, as required by law.
19. Should You subsequently wish for Us to assist You in pursuing the discussed migration option, We will prepare and email You a Service Agreement that describes the services that We will provide, along with the professional fees and other costs involved.
MIGRATION REPORT FEE
20. The Migration Report Fee is a fixed fee inclusive of VAT.
21. The Migration Report Fee is to be paid via one of the available payment options (PayPal or Credit Card).
22. You will receive an invoice from Us for the payment of the migration report fee after Your 15-Minute Migration Consultation appointment.
23. Please note that refunds are offered in very limited circumstances.
24. We will treat any personal information You give Us as confidential, and keep and maintain such information in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act.
CANCELLATION / RESCHEDULING
25. If for any reason You decide to wish to cancel your order for the Written Migration Report, You can cancel Your order with us in writing within 48 hours of placing your order. If We have already commenced work on your report at the time of Your cancellation, we reserve the right to charge you a percentage of the total fee.
26. If for any reason You are unable to attend Your scheduled 15-Minute Migration Consultation You can reschedule Your booking up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled time.
27. If You fail to reschedule or cancel Your appointment at least 24 hours in advance, Your appointment with Us will be forfeited.